Rugby, CV21 1DZ
To Rent: £338,712 Per Annum
41,056 Sq Ft (3,814.1 Sq M)
Light Industrial To Let
Well Established Industrial Location
2 Dock Level Doors
2 Level Access Doors
Good Yard Area
The property is a high quality, modern warehouse, which
benefits from the following general specification:
- Steel frame construction.
- Metal clad elevations.
- Metal clad roof with inset roof lights.
- 2 dock level loading doors.
- 2 ground level loading doors.
- Florescent strip lighting.
- Two storey offices which are generally finished with
carpets, suspended ceilings, and recessed lighting.
- Kitchen and WC facilities.
- Large fenced yard.
- Separate dedicated car parking area.
Rugby is a rapidly expanding town situated in the centre of the
UK's motorway network, with easy access to the M1 and M6, as
well at the A5 and A14.
The property is situated at Swift Valley Industrial Estate, a prime
industrial and distribution location within the heart of the
Golden Triangle. Access to Junction 1 of the M6 is 2 miles to the
north, providing direct connectivity to the region's motorway
Swift Valley is located 2 miles north of Rugby town centre and
within easy walking distance of the local amenities at Elliot's
Fields and Junction One Retail Park. Local occupiers include
DHL, Amazon, Hermes and Britvic, to name a few.