Bromwich Hardy have acted on behalf of private European Clients in the acquisition of Tower Court, a landmark Office Building in Coventry for over £6 million
Towercourt was originally constructed in 1905 as a Viscose Yarn Factory, before being converted in 1999 to provide four floors of modern office accommodation. It occupies a site of approximately 2.59 acres.
The property is fully providing a total gross income of £604,406 per annum to tenants including BUPA, ABB, CAPITA and Moneycorp.
Tom Bromwich comments: –
“We are delighted to have advised our clients with this acquisition. Towercourt is a Landmark Coventry Building and home to some excellent tenants – the building has huge potential and is well located in Coventry which is undergoing areal renaissance. In addition, we have been instructed to manage the property on a day to day basis. “